Welcome to Judo Tasmania
The state body for judo in Tasmania formulates policies for the conduct of judo in Tasmania, to promote, manage and conduct Judo events, competitions and championships, and helps to prepare teams and individuals for national Judo competitions. The state body is also needed to promote the sport of Judo for commercial, government and public recognition.
Develop Tasmanian judo at all levels to deliver excellence in governance, performance, and encourage all to reach their full potential within the state and nationally.
- Judo creates a positive experience for all participants in a safe environment
- Judo gives an opportunity for all to achieve individual success
- Judo develops dignity, confidence, and self-esteem through the discipline of Judo
- Judo teaches the principle of mutual welfare and benefit
- Judo teaches the application of maximum efficiency in all aspects of life
Judo Tasmania aims to promote and grow the sport of Judo through programs that are safe, respectful, inclusive and enjoyable to all members.
Judo Tasmania Office Bearers
- President: Nick Mackey – email@example.com
- Vice President: Michael Collins – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Natalie Clark – email@example.com
- Treasurer: Terry Hjort – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director/Web: Garth Morley – email@example.com
- Director/Records: Brendan Wagg – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades / State Technical Board Chair: Nick Mackey
- Referee Commission: Theresa Smith, Terry Von Bibra, Jamie Dodd.
- State Team Manager: Hamish McLaren [0409 868 604]
- State Team Manageress: Toni Clark [0417 311 884]
- State Head Team Coach: Michael Griffiths [0416 220 360]
- State South Team Coach: Lewis Willings [0409 868 604]
- State North Team Coach: tba
- State Representative for the Board of No Limits Australia: Carla Johnson [0408 267 967]
- Kata Commission: Robert Wedd
- Coaching Accreditation – CAF Co-ordinator: Terry Hjort
- State ASDA Contact: Theresa Smith
- MPIO Officers: Shaun Buissink email: email@example.com & Wendy Masters