The state body for judo in Tasmania formulates policies for the conduct of judo in Tasmania, to promote, manage and conduct Judo events, competitions and championships, and helps to prepare teams and individuals for national Judo competitions. The state body is also needed to promote the sport of Judo for commercial, government and public recognition.
To deliver all aspects of judo to the widest range of individuals at the highest levels of excellence through a constantly developing coach and club network to ensure maximum retention of existing members and attract new members.
A mission statement is a brief description of our fundamental purpose for those in the organisation and for the general public. It serves as a baseline for effective business planning.
Judo Tasmania Office Bearers
- President: Nick Mackey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Lewis Willing – email@example.com
- Secretary: Natalie Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Garth Morley – email@example.com
- Web: Garth Morley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Director: Mike Griffiths – email@example.com
- Records: Brendan Wagg – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades Commission Chair: Nick Mackey
- Referee Commission: Theresa Smith, Terry Von Bibra, Jamie Dodd.
- State Team Manager: Zach Bruce [0439 340 316]
- State Team Manageress: Wendy Masters [0412 926 004]
- State Head Team Coach: Michael Griffiths [0416 220 360]
- State South Team Coach: Lewis Willings [0409 868 604]
- State North Team Coach: Len Boultbee [0400 082 110]
- State Representative for the Board of No Limits Australia:
Carla Willing [0408 267 967]
- Kata Commission: Robert Wedd
- Coaching Accreditation – CAF Presenter: Mike Griffiths
- Coaching Accreditation – CAF Co-ordinator/Admin: Garth Morley
- State ASDA Contact: Theresa Smith
- MPIO Officers: Shaun Buissink email: email@example.com & Wendy Masters