The state body for judo in Tasmania formulates policies for the conduct of judo in Tasmania, to promote, manage and conduct Judo events, competitions and championships, and helps to prepare teams and individuals for national Judo competitions. The state body is also needed to promote the sport of Judo for commercial, government and public recognition.
To deliver all aspects of judo to the widest range of individuals at the highest levels of excellence through a constantly developing coach and club network to ensure maximum retention of existing members and attract new members.
A mission statement is a brief description of our fundamental purpose for those in the organisation and for the general public. It serves as a baseline for effective business planning.
Judo Tasmania Office Bearers
- President: Garth Morley – email@example.com
- Vice President: Hamish McLaren – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Natalie Clark – email@example.com
- Acting Treasurer: Garth Morley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Theresa Smith
- Web: Garth Morley – email@example.com
- Records: Amy Boultbee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades Commission Chair: Mike Griffiths
- Referee Commission: Theresa Smith, Terry Von Bibra, Jamie Dodd.
- State Team Manager: Terry Hjort
- State Team Manager: Wendy Masters
- State Head Team Coach: Priscus Fogagnolo [0420 244 350]
- State North Team Coaches: Len Boultbee [0400 082 110] ,
Terry Hjort [0417 523 211], Chris Palmer
- Kata Commission: Robert Wedd
- Coaching Accreditation – CAF Co-ordinator/Admin: Garth Morley
- State ASDA Contact: Theresa Smith
- MPIO Officers: Wendy Masters and Shaun Buissink