Welcome to Judo Tasmania
The state body for judo in Tasmania formulates policies for the conduct of judo in Tasmania, to promote, manage and conduct Judo events, competitions and championships, and helps to prepare teams and individuals for national Judo competitions. The state body is also needed to promote the sport of Judo for commercial, government and public recognition.
Judo Tasmania has just updated the website to allow the content to be viewed across all devices, from desktop to mobile phone. Apologises for the limited history of content as some archived content was not compatible in the new move.
Open invitation to all clubs to submit new posts and images to go with the new fresh look.
Judo Tasmania Office Bearers
- President: Nick Mackey
- Vice President: Michael Collins
- Secretary: Alison Priestley
- Treasurer: Terry Hjort
- Director/Web: Garth Morley
- Grades / State Technical Board Chair: Nick Mackey
- Technical Board Members: William Summers, Wendy Masters, Chris Palmer, Len Boultbee, Michael Collins, T Hjort.
- Referee Commission: Theresa Smith, Terry Von Bibra, Jamie Dodd.
- State Team Manager: Terry Hjort
- State Team Manageress: Toni Clark
- State Senior Team Coach: Priscus Fogagnolo
- State Junior Team Coaches: Terry Von Bibra
- Olympic & C’wealth Games Council Delegate: TBA.
- Kata Commission: Robert Wedd
- NCAS Co-ordinator: Terry Hjort
- State ASDA Contact: Theresa Smith
- MPIO Officers: Shaun Buissink email: email@example.com & Wendy Masters